Since the early 1950’s, when the Founder, Seaborn Jacobs, began mining coal, PENNECO and its predecessor companies have been active in real estate and the mineral industries; construction, land development, quarrying, coal mining, leasing, pipeline construction and oil and gas exploration and production businesses.
PENNECO Oil Company was incorporated in 1979 and, since that time, has conducted exploration and production operations in the Appalachian Basin and in other basins in the continental U.S. The company currently owns interests in over 1,200 wells located in Michigan, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Utah and West Virginia. PENNECO is active in several shale plays, including the Marcellus, Rhinestreet and Bakken shales.
- Trump rages at Sessions in New York Times interview
- Enhanced security in effect on international flights to US
- Trump makes stunning admission about Jeff Sessions and the Russia investigation
- Chinese Internet Stocks On Fire
- The hedge fund that turned Whole Foods into a takeover target for Amazon is walking away with $300 million