Since the early 1950’s, when the Founder, Seaborn Jacobs, began mining coal, PENNECO and its predecessor companies have been active in real estate and the mineral industries; construction, land development, quarrying, coal mining, leasing, pipeline construction and oil and gas exploration and production businesses.
PENNECO Oil Company was incorporated in 1979 and, since that time, has conducted exploration and production operations in the Appalachian Basin and in other basins in the continental U.S. The company currently owns interests in over 1,200 wells located in Michigan, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Utah and West Virginia. PENNECO is active in several shale plays, including the Marcellus, Rhinestreet and Bakken shales.
- 6 Signs It's Time to Revisit Your Budget
- Trump to Get Tax Plan That Targets 20% Corporate Rate
- Trump threatens 'Little Rocket Man,' warns that Kim Jong Un and North Korea's foreign minister may not 'be around much longer'
- Trump aims to achieve congressional balancing act on taxes
- Steve Kerr and Adam Silver both wanted the Warriors to go to the White House for a specific reason — but now it doesn't seem possible