PENNECO is an oil and gas exploration company that was incorporated in 1979 and is currently located in Delmont, Pa. Our business objective is to locate and profitably produce oil and gas reserves for ours and our partners’ benefits in an environmentally safe manner.
Through multiple generations, PENNECO has remained a stable and family-owned business. We currently operate more than 900 oil and gas wells throughout the Appalachian Basin and we’re always constantly seeking new ventures to expand our portfolio.
Our management team is comprised of knowledgeable industry professionals. In fact, most of our team members have more than 20 years of experience in the energy industry. Please review our management section and please contact any of us for more information.
- 6 Signs It's Time to Revisit Your Budget
- Trump threatens 'Little Rocket Man,' warns that Kim Jong Un and North Korea's foreign minister may not 'be around much longer'
- South Korea says natural North Korea earthquake detected
- Steve Kerr and Adam Silver both wanted the Warriors to go to the White House for a specific reason — but now it doesn't seem possible
- Trump's comments about anthem, Curry inflame sports stars