Ben Wallace, Chief Operating Officer
Ben has primary responsibility for managing the operations of Penneco Oil, including drilling operations, land acquisition, production management, risk mitigation, and business development. He has extensive experience managing drilling and completions throughout the Appalachian Basin.
Active in public service, he is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Independent Oil and Gas Association of Pennsylvania and he served as a field artillery officer in the United States Marine Corps. Ben holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Californians are talking about trying to leave the United States in a 'Calexit'
- False rumors that Gary Cohn is leaving the White House just spooked Wall Street — for a good reason
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Clearly Losing Share, But Points to Positive DRAM Impact for Micron Technology, Inc. (MU)
- How to find out if clouds will block the solar eclipse in your state
- Maine Governor Says Removing Confederate Statues Is Like Losing 9/11 Memorial