David T. Smail, Head of Engineering and Land Operations
David is responsible for well permitting, environmental engineering, road permits and lease accounting. Prior to joining PENNECO in 1991, he was employed with a local mineral and engineering consulting firm.
- Californians are talking about trying to leave the United States in a 'Calexit'
- False rumors that Gary Cohn is leaving the White House just spooked Wall Street — for a good reason
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Clearly Losing Share, But Points to Positive DRAM Impact for Micron Technology, Inc. (MU)
- How to find out if clouds will block the solar eclipse in your state
- Maine Governor Says Removing Confederate Statues Is Like Losing 9/11 Memorial