Mathew S. Jacobs, Senior Vice President
Mathew is a graduate of Tennessee Temple University with a B. S. in Business Administration. He joined the PENNECO team in 1986 and is responsible for oil and gas marketing, risk management, cash management, various computer and accounting operations, monitoring of land and well operations and monthly production balancing of the company’s operated oil and gas wells. He is also involved in the day-to-day operations of the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
- Californians are talking about trying to leave the United States in a 'Calexit'
- False rumors that Gary Cohn is leaving the White House just spooked Wall Street — for a good reason
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Clearly Losing Share, But Points to Positive DRAM Impact for Micron Technology, Inc. (MU)
- How to find out if clouds will block the solar eclipse in your state
- Maine Governor Says Removing Confederate Statues Is Like Losing 9/11 Memorial