Since the early 1950’s, when the Founder, Seaborn Jacobs, began mining coal, PENNECO and its predecessor companies have been active in real estate and the mineral industries; construction, land development, quarrying, coal mining, leasing, pipeline construction and oil and gas exploration and production businesses.
PENNECO Oil Company was incorporated in 1979 and, since that time, has conducted exploration and production operations in the Appalachian Basin and in other basins in the continental U.S. The company currently owns interests in over 1,200 wells located in Michigan, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Utah and West Virginia. PENNECO is active in several shale plays, including the Marcellus, Rhinestreet and Bakken shales.
- Dow Jones Futures: Trump Impeachment Vote Nears, Target Reports Strong Holiday Sales; GM, Uber Lead New Breakouts
- Nio prices $1.3 billion in convertible notes, half of which don't pay interest
- 5 Stocks That Could Pop After Earnings — and 5 That Are Ready to Drop
- My son, 23, pays me rent. He has saved $10,000 living with me. Is it wrong to ask him to leave when he hits 26?
- Mark Cuban Says He's Been Holding Crypto For Years Without Selling Anything