Since the early 1950’s, when the Founder, Seaborn Jacobs, began mining coal, PENNECO and its predecessor companies have been active in real estate and the mineral industries; construction, land development, quarrying, coal mining, leasing, pipeline construction and oil and gas exploration and production businesses.
PENNECO Oil Company was incorporated in 1979 and, since that time, has conducted exploration and production operations in the Appalachian Basin and in other basins in the continental U.S. The company currently owns interests in over 1,200 wells located in Michigan, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Utah and West Virginia. PENNECO is active in several shale plays, including the Marcellus, Rhinestreet and Bakken shales.
- If you want to own international stocks, invest in these 3 countries instead of China
- Five Best Chinese Stocks To Buy And Watch Now
- Square Stock Is Down. Earnings Were Strong, but Expenses Will Rise.
- Dow Jones Futures: Market Rally, Apple, Google Mask Growth Woes; Roku, Square, NET Stock Lead Earnings Movers As Fed Warns Asset Prices 'Vulnerable'
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges Need Direct Regulation, SEC Chair Says