PENNECO Oil Company was incorporated in 1979 and, since that time, has conducted exploration and production operations in the Appalachian Basin and in other basins in the continental U.S. The company currently owns interests in over 1,200 wells located in Michigan, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Utah and West Virginia. PENNECO is active in several shale plays, including the Marcellus, Rhinestreet and Bakken shales.
- ‘It’s so horrible that I want to buy it’ — Jim Cramer likes these 2 beaten-down tech names that are still posting white-hot revenue growth
- Dow jumps over 300 points after retail sales data as investors await Fed’s Powell
- Stock market news live updates: Stocks jump ahead of Powell remarks as markets attempt comeback
- Walmart Q1 earnings miss estimates as inflation weighs on profits
- Home Depot Sees Record First-Quarter Sales. The Stock Is Rising.