PENNECO Oil Company was incorporated in 1979 and, since that time, has conducted exploration and production operations in the Appalachian Basin and in other basins in the continental U.S. The company currently owns interests in over 1,200 wells located in Michigan, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Utah and West Virginia. PENNECO is active in several shale plays, including the Marcellus, Rhinestreet and Bakken shales.
- Pharmaceutical company AbbVie buying ImmunoGen in $10.1 billion deal
- AbbVie to Buy ImmunoGen for More Than $10 Billion
- AbbVie signs $10 billion deal to buy cancer drugmaker ImmunoGen
- Stock market news today: US futures pop ahead of key inflation data
- Ford Issues Guidance and It’s Really Good. The Stock Is Rising.