Since the early 1950’s, when the Founder, Seaborn Jacobs, began mining coal, PENNECO and its predecessor companies have been active in real estate and the mineral industries; construction, land development, quarrying, coal mining, leasing, pipeline construction and oil and gas exploration and production businesses.
PENNECO Oil Company was incorporated in 1979 and, since that time, has conducted exploration and production operations in the Appalachian Basin and in other basins in the continental U.S. The company currently owns interests in over 1,200 wells located in Michigan, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Utah and West Virginia. PENNECO is active in several shale plays, including the Marcellus, Rhinestreet and Bakken shales.
- Stock market news live updates: Stocks mixed after US officials call for pause of J&J vaccine rollout
- Tesla Stock Is Breaking Out Ahead of Earnings
- 4 Dow Jones Stocks To Buy And Watch In April 2021: Apple Jumps
- Roblox Tests Breakout On 110% Sales Growth, 193% Q1 EPS Estimate
- Nvidia stock hits record high as analysts laud plans for an Arm-based data-center CPU