PENNECO is an oil and gas exploration company that was incorporated in 1979 and is currently located in Delmont, Pa. Our business objective is to locate and profitably produce oil and gas reserves for ours and our partners’ benefits in an environmentally safe manner.
Through multiple generations, PENNECO has remained a stable and family-owned business. We currently operate more than 900 oil and gas wells throughout the Appalachian Basin and we’re always constantly seeking new ventures to expand our portfolio.
Our management team is comprised of knowledgeable industry professionals. In fact, most of our team members have more than 20 years of experience in the energy industry. Please review our management section and please contact any of us for more information.
- Tesla Shares Top $1,000 Again on Musk’s Break-Even Optimism
- Stock market news live updates: Stock futures little changed heading into final session of June
- Wells Fargo to Cut Dividend as Top Rivals Maintain Payouts
- Boeing 737 Max Jet Ends First FAA Test Flight for Comeback Bid
- Micron, Xilinx Give Bullish Revenue Forecasts; Shares Surge