PENNECO is an oil and gas exploration company that was incorporated in 1979 and is currently located in Delmont, Pa. Our business objective is to locate and profitably produce oil and gas reserves for ours and our partners’ benefits in an environmentally safe manner.
Through multiple generations, PENNECO has remained a stable and family-owned business. We currently operate more than 900 oil and gas wells throughout the Appalachian Basin and we’re always constantly seeking new ventures to expand our portfolio.
Our management team is comprised of knowledgeable industry professionals. In fact, most of our team members have more than 20 years of experience in the energy industry. Please review our management section and please contact any of us for more information.
- Snowflake Earnings, Revenue Top Estimates As Cloud Spending Rebounds
- Home Prices Predicted to Fall 1.7% in 2024. These Metro Areas Will See the Biggest Declines.
- Tesla Stock Will Go Down After the Cybertruck Launch. And Ford and GM? Up, Probably.
- Mark Cuban’s Mavericks Sale Would Boost His Net Worth by $700 Million
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway says Haslams offered bribes to inflate Pilot truck stops earnings