PENNECO is an oil and gas exploration company that was incorporated in 1979 and is currently located in Delmont, Pa. Our business objective is to locate and profitably produce oil and gas reserves for ours and our partners’ benefits in an environmentally safe manner.
Through multiple generations, PENNECO has remained a stable and family-owned business. We currently operate more than 900 oil and gas wells throughout the Appalachian Basin and we’re always constantly seeking new ventures to expand our portfolio.
Our management team is comprised of knowledgeable industry professionals. In fact, most of our team members have more than 20 years of experience in the energy industry. Please review our management section and please contact any of us for more information.
- Ryan Cohen Blasts GameStop Board As Reboot Talks Fall Apart, Says CEO Stuck In 20th Century Mindset
- Elon Musk's personal fortune rockets after eventful week
- Dow Jones Futures Fall; Tesla Stock Spikes To Buy Areas On S&P 500 Nod
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Bets On These Four Drugmakers Amid Pandemic
- There Are Many Reasons to Stay Bullish on Amazon Stock, Says 5-Star Analyst