PENNECO is an oil and gas exploration company that was incorporated in 1979 and is currently located in Delmont, Pa. Our business objective is to locate and profitably produce oil and gas reserves for ours and our partners’ benefits in an environmentally safe manner.
Through multiple generations, PENNECO has remained a stable and family-owned business. We currently operate more than 900 oil and gas wells throughout the Appalachian Basin and we’re always constantly seeking new ventures to expand our portfolio.
Our management team is comprised of knowledgeable industry professionals. In fact, most of our team members have more than 20 years of experience in the energy industry. Please review our management section and please contact any of us for more information.
- Hot EV Startup Rivian Plans A Second Factory Ahead Of IPO
- Lucid Motors To Become One Of Biggest New EV Stocks After Debut
- Is Lucid Motors Stock A Buy Right Now Ahead Of Its Highly Anticipated IPO?
- Nvidia Stock Has Been Damaged by Crypto Before. Why It Matters Again Now.
- This is your final warning — Chinese stocks listed in the U.S. are dangerous to hold