PENNECO is an oil and gas exploration company that was incorporated in 1979 and is currently located in Delmont, Pa. Our business objective is to locate and profitably produce oil and gas reserves for ours and our partners’ benefits in an environmentally safe manner.
Through multiple generations, PENNECO has remained a stable and family-owned business. We currently operate more than 900 oil and gas wells throughout the Appalachian Basin and we’re always constantly seeking new ventures to expand our portfolio.
Our management team is comprised of knowledgeable industry professionals. In fact, most of our team members have more than 20 years of experience in the energy industry. Please review our management section and please contact any of us for more information.
- If you want to own international stocks, invest in these 3 countries instead of China
- Five Best Chinese Stocks To Buy And Watch Now
- Square Stock Is Down. Earnings Were Strong, but Expenses Will Rise.
- Dow Jones Futures: Market Rally, Apple, Google Mask Growth Woes; Roku, Square, NET Stock Lead Earnings Movers As Fed Warns Asset Prices 'Vulnerable'
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges Need Direct Regulation, SEC Chair Says