PENNECO is an oil and gas exploration company that was incorporated in 1979 and is currently located in Delmont, Pa. Our business objective is to locate and profitably produce oil and gas reserves for ours and our partners’ benefits in an environmentally safe manner.
Through multiple generations, PENNECO has remained a stable and family-owned business. We currently operate more than 900 oil and gas wells throughout the Appalachian Basin and we’re always constantly seeking new ventures to expand our portfolio.
Our management team is comprised of knowledgeable industry professionals. In fact, most of our team members have more than 20 years of experience in the energy industry. Please review our management section and please contact any of us for more information.
- Jury in Manafort trial: What if we can't agree on 1 count?
- Another Wall Street bank has dropped coverage of Tesla — and it could be a sign Elon Musk is making progress in taking the company private (TSLA)
- Alibaba Has a Lot to Prove on Thursday
- What to expect from Apple's next iPhone and Apple watch
- Medtronic beats profit estimate on cardiac, diabetes business, hits record high