Ben Wallace, Chief Operating Officer
Ben has primary responsibility for managing the operations of Penneco Oil, including drilling operations, land acquisition, production management, risk mitigation, and business development. He has extensive experience managing drilling and completions throughout the Appalachian Basin.
Active in public service, he is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Independent Oil and Gas Association of Pennsylvania and he served as a field artillery officer in the United States Marine Corps. Ben holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Dow Jones Futures: Stock Market Rally Soars, But Flashes Warning Sign; Tesla Unveils Much-Cheaper Model Y
- Dow 31,000, Boeing, Jobs Report, Pfizer, Micron - 5 Things You Must Know Friday
- Shares of Hyundai Motors Co. climb more than 20% on potential EV deal with Apple
- Want Robinhood Shares? If You're A Customer, You Could Get Them First
- Why Is Bitcoin Going Up, and Will It Crash Soon? What’s Next as Price Doubles to $40K