Ben Wallace, Chief Operating Officer
Ben has primary responsibility for managing the operations of Penneco Oil, including drilling operations, land acquisition, production management, risk mitigation, and business development. He has extensive experience managing drilling and completions throughout the Appalachian Basin.
Active in public service, he is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Independent Oil and Gas Association of Pennsylvania and he served as a field artillery officer in the United States Marine Corps. Ben holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Facebook and its executives are getting destroyed after botching the handling of a massive data 'breach'
- McCabe kept memos on Trump dealings; Mueller now has them
- These Job-Search Mistakes Are Killing Your Career Prospects
- Trump-linked data analysis firm taps 50M Facebook profiles
- 5 Problems With Retiring in Your 50s