Ben Wallace, Chief Operating Officer
Ben has primary responsibility for managing the operations of Penneco Oil, including drilling operations, land acquisition, production management, risk mitigation, and business development. He has extensive experience managing drilling and completions throughout the Appalachian Basin.
Active in public service, he is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Independent Oil and Gas Association of Pennsylvania and he served as a field artillery officer in the United States Marine Corps. Ben holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business.
- 42% of people say this is why they aren't investing in the stock market
- "You're stealing our water": Germans protest against Tesla gigafactory
- McDermott International may file for bankruptcy as soon as next week -Bloomberg
- How Important Is The Suriname Oil Discovery?
- If You Had Bought Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) Shares Five Years Ago You'd Have Made 46%