Ben Wallace, Chief Operating Officer
Ben has primary responsibility for managing the operations of Penneco Oil, including drilling operations, land acquisition, production management, risk mitigation, and business development. He has extensive experience managing drilling and completions throughout the Appalachian Basin.
Active in public service, he is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Independent Oil and Gas Association of Pennsylvania and he served as a field artillery officer in the United States Marine Corps. Ben holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business.
- These Stocks Are Moving the Most Today: Splunk, Cisco, Broadcom, FedEx, KB Home, Klaviyo, and More
- Novo Nordisk Stock Skids After FDA Inspection Turns Up Problematic Bacteria In Key Plant
- Cisco to Buy Cybersecurity Company Splunk in $28 Billion Deal
- Enphase Stock Is a Buy Ahead of a Solar Recovery, Analyst Says
- Cisco buying cybersecurity firm Splunk for $28 billion, bolstering defenses as use of AI widens