Ben Wallace, Chief Operating Officer
Ben has primary responsibility for managing the operations of Penneco Oil, including drilling operations, land acquisition, production management, risk mitigation, and business development. He has extensive experience managing drilling and completions throughout the Appalachian Basin.
Active in public service, he is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Independent Oil and Gas Association of Pennsylvania and he served as a field artillery officer in the United States Marine Corps. Ben holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Dow Jones Futures Reverse Lower As U.S. Calls For Pause On J&J Covid Vaccine; 4 Tech Giants Near Buy Points
- These Are The 5 Best Stocks To Buy And Watch Now
- American Airlines stock falls after first-quarter loss, revenue update
- U.S. Futures Fall After J&J Vaccine Put on Pause: Markets Wrap
- Stock market news live updates: Stock futures drop after US officials call for pause of J&J vaccine rollout