Ben Wallace, Chief Operating Officer
Ben has primary responsibility for managing the operations of Penneco Oil, including drilling operations, land acquisition, production management, risk mitigation, and business development. He has extensive experience managing drilling and completions throughout the Appalachian Basin.
Active in public service, he is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Independent Oil and Gas Association of Pennsylvania and he served as a field artillery officer in the United States Marine Corps. Ben holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Car Parts Giant Magna Dives Into Self-Driving Cars With a Big Acquisition
- Kimberly-Clark Is Gloomier About the Outlook. Earnings Missed Forecasts.
- China-based education stocks rocked on worries over new PRC regulations
- Honeywell Earnings Beat Expectations Again. Why Its Stock Is Dropping.
- FB Stock A Buy? Facebook Surges To Record High Ahead Of Huge Week