Ben Wallace, Chief Operating Officer
Ben has primary responsibility for managing the operations of Penneco Oil, including drilling operations, land acquisition, production management, risk mitigation, and business development. He has extensive experience managing drilling and completions throughout the Appalachian Basin.
Active in public service, he is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Independent Oil and Gas Association of Pennsylvania and he served as a field artillery officer in the United States Marine Corps. Ben holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Working From Home Gives Chipmakers Boost While Others Suffer
- Amazon Fires Worker Who Led Strike Over Virus
- Larry Fink Sees Economy Recovering From Virus But Forever Transformed
- U.S. Air Force finds additional deficiency in Boeing's aerial fuel system
- Oil rebounds from 18-year lows after U.S., Russia agree to talks