Ben Wallace, Chief Operating Officer
Ben has primary responsibility for managing the operations of Penneco Oil, including drilling operations, land acquisition, production management, risk mitigation, and business development. He has extensive experience managing drilling and completions throughout the Appalachian Basin.
Active in public service, he is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Independent Oil and Gas Association of Pennsylvania and he served as a field artillery officer in the United States Marine Corps. Ben holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Facebook Under Fire as Companies Pause Social Media Ads: List
- Micron, Xilinx Give Bullish Revenue Forecasts; Shares Surge
- Tesla Shares Top $1,000 Again on Musk’s Break-Even Optimism
- Stock market news live updates: Stock futures little changed heading into final session of June
- Insiders Are Dumping DraftKings Shares — Should You Panic? This Analyst Says No