Christopher M. Fiano, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Chris has wide-ranging experience of more than thirty years in the oil and natural gas industry, including extensive executive leadership roles in corporate and partnership accounting, tax, marketing, and sales.
He joined the PENNECO team in 1991 and, in addition to his responsibilities as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (including responsibility for the day-to-day treasury functions for PENNECO and its affiliated companies) is very active in hands-on business development in the area of broker-dealer and investor relationships and marketing.
Chris earneda Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (with a major in Accounting) from Clarion University and a Master of Business Administration degree (with an Entrepreneurship Specialization) from Seton Hill University.
- Tesla Hits All-Time High Before Being Downgraded: Where to Now?
- Is Public Joint Stock Company Gazprom (MCX:GAZP) A Smart Pick For Income Investors?
- What the China Trade Deal Means for U.S. Oil Producers
- McDermott International may file for bankruptcy as soon as next week - Bloomberg
- The Crypto Daily – Movers and Shakers – 19/01/20