Christopher M. Fiano, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Chris has wide-ranging experience of more than thirty years in the oil and natural gas industry, including extensive executive leadership roles in corporate and partnership accounting, tax, marketing, and sales.
He joined the PENNECO team in 1991 and, in addition to his responsibilities as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (including responsibility for the day-to-day treasury functions for PENNECO and its affiliated companies) is very active in hands-on business development in the area of broker-dealer and investor relationships and marketing.
Chris earneda Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (with a major in Accounting) from Clarion University and a Master of Business Administration degree (with an Entrepreneurship Specialization) from Seton Hill University.
- Micron Poised to Report Great Results, but the Outlook Matters More
- GE says four HA turbines in U.S. shut down due to blade problem
- Friday Is Going to Be a Huge Day for Stock Traders
- Under Armour to cut 400 more jobs in turnaround push, shares rise
- New U.S. LNG projects, enough to double exports, on verge of launch