Christopher M. Fiano, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Chris has wide-ranging experience of more than thirty years in the oil and natural gas industry, including extensive executive leadership roles in corporate and partnership accounting, tax, marketing, and sales.
He joined the PENNECO team in 1991 and, in addition to his responsibilities as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (including responsibility for the day-to-day treasury functions for PENNECO and its affiliated companies) is very active in hands-on business development in the area of broker-dealer and investor relationships and marketing.
Chris earneda Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (with a major in Accounting) from Clarion University and a Master of Business Administration degree (with an Entrepreneurship Specialization) from Seton Hill University.
- My son, 23, pays me rent. He has saved $10,000 living with me. Is it wrong to ask him to leave when he hits 26?
- Mark Cuban Says He's Been Holding Crypto For Years Without Selling Anything
- Dow Jones Futures: As Trump Impeachment Vote Nears, Tesla Rebounds, GM, Uber Lead New Breakouts
- 2 SPAC Stocks to Consider as the Trend Heats Up
- Jim Cramer: We Keep Aiming Higher ... and Higher