Christopher M. Fiano, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Chris has wide-ranging experience of more than thirty years in the oil and natural gas industry, including extensive executive leadership roles in corporate and partnership accounting, tax, marketing, and sales.
He joined the PENNECO team in 1991 and, in addition to his responsibilities as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (including responsibility for the day-to-day treasury functions for PENNECO and its affiliated companies) is very active in hands-on business development in the area of broker-dealer and investor relationships and marketing.
Chris earneda Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (with a major in Accounting) from Clarion University and a Master of Business Administration degree (with an Entrepreneurship Specialization) from Seton Hill University.
- Facebook Under Fire as Companies Pause Social Media Ads: List
- Biden to donors: I’ll remove bulk of Trump tax cuts
- Market Recap: Tuesday, June 30
- Stock market news live updates: S&P 500 posts quarterly advance of 20% for index's best Q2 since inception in 1957
- Fed Chair Powell warns of economic fallout from a 'second outbreak'