Christopher M. Fiano, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Chris has wide-ranging experience of more than thirty years in the oil and natural gas industry, including extensive executive leadership roles in corporate and partnership accounting, tax, marketing, and sales.
He joined the PENNECO team in 1991 and, in addition to his responsibilities as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (including responsibility for the day-to-day treasury functions for PENNECO and its affiliated companies) is very active in hands-on business development in the area of broker-dealer and investor relationships and marketing.
Chris earneda Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (with a major in Accounting) from Clarion University and a Master of Business Administration degree (with an Entrepreneurship Specialization) from Seton Hill University.
- US stocks fall as investors brace for key PCE inflation report
- Dow Jones Futures Fall As Snowflake Dives; Fed Inflation Gauge On Tap
- Snowflake's CEO Says Departure Isn't Tied To Disappointing Outlook
- Baidu Shares Fall After Management Strikes Cautious Tone for 2024
- Marc Benioff unleashed a 30-minute tirade about AI’s problems and ‘stolen’ data that made investors forget about Salesforce’s weak sales forecast