Christopher M. Fiano, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Chris has wide-ranging experience of more than thirty years in the oil and natural gas industry, including extensive executive leadership roles in corporate and partnership accounting, tax, marketing, and sales.
He joined the PENNECO team in 1991 and, in addition to his responsibilities as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (including responsibility for the day-to-day treasury functions for PENNECO and its affiliated companies) is very active in hands-on business development in the area of broker-dealer and investor relationships and marketing.
Chris earneda Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (with a major in Accounting) from Clarion University and a Master of Business Administration degree (with an Entrepreneurship Specialization) from Seton Hill University.
- Alibaba Stock Price Target Cut Again as More Analysts Smile on Rival JD.com
- Baidu Gets Green Light for Commercial Robotaxis in Beijing. It’s Good for the Stock.
- What Inflation? Small Investors Keep Piling Into Flashy Growth Stocks
- Supply-Chain Crisis Only Getting Worse With China's 7-Week Port Quarantine
- Is the Stock Market Open Today? Here Are the Hours for Thanksgiving Day.