Christopher M. Fiano, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Chris has wide-ranging experience of more than thirty years in the oil and natural gas industry, including extensive executive leadership roles in corporate and partnership accounting, tax, marketing, and sales.
He joined the PENNECO team in 1991 and, in addition to his responsibilities as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (including responsibility for the day-to-day treasury functions for PENNECO and its affiliated companies) is very active in hands-on business development in the area of broker-dealer and investor relationships and marketing.
Chris earneda Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (with a major in Accounting) from Clarion University and a Master of Business Administration degree (with an Entrepreneurship Specialization) from Seton Hill University.
- Zoom Grapples With Security Flaws That Sour Users on App
- Oil Drifts Lower After Record Jump Amid Doubts Over Output Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Is One of the Best Investments to Make, Says 5-Star Analyst
- Mark Cuban on $349 billion in small-business loans: 'It is literally the best stimulus bill ever for small businesses'
- United Airlines President No Longer Counting on Quick ‘Snap Back’