Christopher M. Fiano, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Chris has wide-ranging experience of more than thirty years in the oil and natural gas industry, including extensive executive leadership roles in corporate and partnership accounting, tax, marketing, and sales.
He joined the PENNECO team in 1991 and, in addition to his responsibilities as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (including responsibility for the day-to-day treasury functions for PENNECO and its affiliated companies) is very active in hands-on business development in the area of broker-dealer and investor relationships and marketing.
Chris earneda Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (with a major in Accounting) from Clarion University and a Master of Business Administration degree (with an Entrepreneurship Specialization) from Seton Hill University.
- Even as Oil Plunges, Analysts Get More Bullish
- Stocks Are Down Because Mondays Are a Lousy Day for the Market
- Why Is the Stock Market Down Today? Covid-19 Fears Are Just One Reason.
- How much of a cut to social security benefits can you expect based on your age?
- Tesla Stock Has Been Going Nowhere. That Could Change This Week.