Christopher M. Fiano, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Chris has wide-ranging experience of more than thirty years in the oil and natural gas industry, including extensive executive leadership roles in corporate and partnership accounting, tax, marketing, and sales.
He joined the PENNECO team in 1991 and, in addition to his responsibilities as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (including responsibility for the day-to-day treasury functions for PENNECO and its affiliated companies) is very active in hands-on business development in the area of broker-dealer and investor relationships and marketing.
Chris earneda Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (with a major in Accounting) from Clarion University and a Master of Business Administration degree (with an Entrepreneurship Specialization) from Seton Hill University.
- UPDATE 1-Swedbank pledges prompt release of money laundering probe
- REFILE--Swedbank says it is not aware of alleged violation of U.S. sanctions
- UPDATE 2-Twitter says Conservatives misled public, minister says voters "don't give a toss"
- UPDATE 1-California's PG&E customers face new round of mass outages
- Crunch talks lead to Emirates order for 30 Boeing Dreamliners