Christopher M. Fiano, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Chris has wide-ranging experience of more than thirty years in the oil and natural gas industry, including extensive executive leadership roles in corporate and partnership accounting, tax, marketing, and sales.
He joined the PENNECO team in 1991 and, in addition to his responsibilities as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (including responsibility for the day-to-day treasury functions for PENNECO and its affiliated companies) is very active in hands-on business development in the area of broker-dealer and investor relationships and marketing.
Chris earneda Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (with a major in Accounting) from Clarion University and a Master of Business Administration degree (with an Entrepreneurship Specialization) from Seton Hill University.
- 4 Dow Jones Stocks To Buy And Watch In April 2021: Apple Rallies
- Chewy Falls After BC Partners Is Said to Sell Shares
- Will Tesla Be the Next Apple? Here’s How Investors Can Play It.
- Dow Jones Lags, Nasdaq Rallies As J&J Vaccine Paused; Bitcoin Spikes To New High, Nvidia Breaks Out
- Nvidia Stock Hits Buy Point On Data Center, AI Advancements