D. Marc Jacobs Jr., Senior Vice President, Oil and Gas Operations
As Senior Vice President of Operations, D. Marc Jacobs, Jr. oversees all functional areas associated with natural gas drilling, development, and production. With over twenty five years experience in geology, well drilling and completions, site and pipeline construction, measurement, and compression operations, Marc brings a wealth of experience to the leadership of our field staff of over thirty field personnel and technicians.
In addition to oversight of all field operations, Marc assists in the evaluation of our joint venture prospects and development of our exploration strategies.
A graduate of Hyles-Anderson College, Marc has been with PENNECO since 1985.
- Trump Push for Deal to Cut Oil Supply Draws Disbelief
- Stock market news live updates: Stock futures drop ahead of jobs report, oil rises
- Trump to host Big Oil executives at White House to discuss market slump
- OPEC+ Pushes for Global Coalition to Stem Oil Rout
- Edited Transcript of INO earnings conference call or presentation 12-Mar-20 8:30pm GMT