D. Marc Jacobs Jr., Senior Vice President, Oil and Gas Operations
As Senior Vice President of Operations, D. Marc Jacobs, Jr. oversees all functional areas associated with natural gas drilling, development, and production. With over twenty five years experience in geology, well drilling and completions, site and pipeline construction, measurement, and compression operations, Marc brings a wealth of experience to the leadership of our field staff of over thirty field personnel and technicians.
In addition to oversight of all field operations, Marc assists in the evaluation of our joint venture prospects and development of our exploration strategies.
A graduate of Hyles-Anderson College, Marc has been with PENNECO since 1985.
- Boeing begins crucial certification test flights for grounded 737 MAX
- Facebook Under Fire as Companies Pause Social Media Ads: List
- Tesla On Track To Beat Q2 Deliveries Forecast, Analyst Says
- Micron, Xilinx Give Bullish Revenue Forecasts; Shares Surge
- Here's How Much Investing $1,000 In AT&T Stock Back In 2010 Would Be Worth Today