D. Marc Jacobs Jr., Senior Vice President, Oil and Gas Operations
As Senior Vice President of Operations, D. Marc Jacobs, Jr. oversees all functional areas associated with natural gas drilling, development, and production. With over twenty five years experience in geology, well drilling and completions, site and pipeline construction, measurement, and compression operations, Marc brings a wealth of experience to the leadership of our field staff of over thirty field personnel and technicians.
In addition to oversight of all field operations, Marc assists in the evaluation of our joint venture prospects and development of our exploration strategies.
A graduate of Hyles-Anderson College, Marc has been with PENNECO since 1985.
- Barron's Picks And Pans: Apple, Boeing, Disney, Tesla And More
- 42% of people say this is why they aren't investing in the stock market
- "You're stealing our water": Germans protest against Tesla gigafactory
- McDermott International may file for bankruptcy as soon as next week -Bloomberg
- How Important Is The Suriname Oil Discovery?