D. Marc Jacobs Jr., Senior Vice President, Oil and Gas Operations
As Senior Vice President of Operations, D. Marc Jacobs, Jr. oversees all functional areas associated with natural gas drilling, development, and production. With over twenty five years experience in geology, well drilling and completions, site and pipeline construction, measurement, and compression operations, Marc brings a wealth of experience to the leadership of our field staff of over thirty field personnel and technicians.
In addition to oversight of all field operations, Marc assists in the evaluation of our joint venture prospects and development of our exploration strategies.
A graduate of Hyles-Anderson College, Marc has been with PENNECO since 1985.
- Pelosi Shifts Deadline If Trump Wants Pre-Election Stimulus
- Goldman Sachs: 2 Stocks That Could Climb Over 90%
- Valuation And Dividend Safety Analysis: Cisco Systems (CSCO)
- China Likely to Show Covid-19 Recovery Can Be Real: Eco Week
- Morgan Stanley Just Beat EPS By 31%: Here's What Analysts Think Will Happen Next