D. Marc Jacobs Jr., Senior Vice President, Oil and Gas Operations
As Senior Vice President of Operations, D. Marc Jacobs, Jr. oversees all functional areas associated with natural gas drilling, development, and production. With over twenty five years experience in geology, well drilling and completions, site and pipeline construction, measurement, and compression operations, Marc brings a wealth of experience to the leadership of our field staff of over thirty field personnel and technicians.
In addition to oversight of all field operations, Marc assists in the evaluation of our joint venture prospects and development of our exploration strategies.
A graduate of Hyles-Anderson College, Marc has been with PENNECO since 1985.
- Micron Poised to Report Great Results, but the Outlook Matters More
- GE says four HA turbines in U.S. shut down due to blade problem
- Friday Is Going to Be a Huge Day for Stock Traders
- Under Armour to cut 400 more jobs in turnaround push, shares rise
- New U.S. LNG projects, enough to double exports, on verge of launch