D. Marc Jacobs Jr., Senior Vice President, Oil and Gas Operations
As Senior Vice President of Operations, D. Marc Jacobs, Jr. oversees all functional areas associated with natural gas drilling, development, and production. With over twenty five years experience in geology, well drilling and completions, site and pipeline construction, measurement, and compression operations, Marc brings a wealth of experience to the leadership of our field staff of over thirty field personnel and technicians.
In addition to oversight of all field operations, Marc assists in the evaluation of our joint venture prospects and development of our exploration strategies.
A graduate of Hyles-Anderson College, Marc has been with PENNECO since 1985.
- Schwab Accidentally Puts $1.2 Million Into Customer’s Fidelity Account
- Gold prices gain after higher-than-expected reading on U.S. inflation
- Roblox Breaks Out On 110% Sales Growth, 193% Q1 EPS Estimate
- Coinbase Will Be First Major Cryptocurrency Company To Go Public
- 4 Dow Jones Stocks To Buy And Watch In April 2021: Apple Jumps 2%