D. Marc Jacobs Jr., Senior Vice President, Oil and Gas Operations
As Senior Vice President of Operations, D. Marc Jacobs, Jr. oversees all functional areas associated with natural gas drilling, development, and production. With over twenty five years experience in geology, well drilling and completions, site and pipeline construction, measurement, and compression operations, Marc brings a wealth of experience to the leadership of our field staff of over thirty field personnel and technicians.
In addition to oversight of all field operations, Marc assists in the evaluation of our joint venture prospects and development of our exploration strategies.
A graduate of Hyles-Anderson College, Marc has been with PENNECO since 1985.
- Stocks, Futures Sink; Virus Fears Spark Haven Rush: Markets Wrap
- Dow Jones Futures Tumble With Oil Prices, Yields On New Covid Variant
- Dow futures tumble over 700 points on fears over new COVID variant detected in South Africa
- China Asks Didi to Delist From U.S. On Security Fears
- Goldman Sachs: Use these 5 high growth stocks to shield yourself from rising interest rates