Darryl M. Jacobs Sr., Executive Vice President
Darryl is a graduate of the University of Rochester and a chemical engineer. He joined the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies in 1972 and is in charge of the company leasing programs in coal and limestone. He is President of Southbend Limestone Company, a major western Pennsylvania producer of crushed limestone, sandstone, coal and lime. In addition, he is responsible for the Pennsylvania construction projects involving PENNECO, including gas pipelines. He has coauthored several chemical research papers that have been presented to various international chemical societies. He has been personally involved with the company’s oil and gas operations since 1979.
- 4 Dow Jones Stocks To Buy And Watch In April 2021: Apple Rallies, Microsoft Is Breaking Out
- Applied Materials Outlook Called Conservative; Analysts Hike Price Targets
- Is Square Stock A Buy? Cash App Growth, Bitcoin Outlook Vs. Merchant Exposure
- Goldman Sachs Downgraded Chevron Stock. Here Are the Oil Stocks to Buy Instead.
- Coinbase Plans to Go Public Next Week. Its First-Quarter Revenue Jumped 847%.