Darryl M. Jacobs Sr., Executive Vice President
Darryl is a graduate of the University of Rochester and a chemical engineer. He joined the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies in 1972 and is in charge of the company leasing programs in coal and limestone. He is President of Southbend Limestone Company, a major western Pennsylvania producer of crushed limestone, sandstone, coal and lime. In addition, he is responsible for the Pennsylvania construction projects involving PENNECO, including gas pipelines. He has coauthored several chemical research papers that have been presented to various international chemical societies. He has been personally involved with the company’s oil and gas operations since 1979.
- Kohl's cuts annual profit forecast after disappointing results; shares slump
- Know This Before Buying Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR) For Its Dividend
- UPDATE 1-Erdogan says he told Trump Turkey will not give up Russian S-400s
- U.S. safety board to meet on Southwest engine failure that caused fatal accident
- Toyota says labor officials found it responsible for worker suicide