Darryl M. Jacobs Sr., Executive Vice President
Darryl is a graduate of the University of Rochester and a chemical engineer. He joined the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies in 1972 and is in charge of the company leasing programs in coal and limestone. He is President of Southbend Limestone Company, a major western Pennsylvania producer of crushed limestone, sandstone, coal and lime. In addition, he is responsible for the Pennsylvania construction projects involving PENNECO, including gas pipelines. He has coauthored several chemical research papers that have been presented to various international chemical societies. He has been personally involved with the company’s oil and gas operations since 1979.
- Mercedes and BMW are rolling out a subscription service for cars — and it could help solve the biggest problem in the auto industry
- 3 Stocks You Can Safely Own Until 2030
- Congress is treating Americans like children over FISA memo: Judge Napolitano
- Back to work: Government shutdown ends after Dems relent
- Bank of America Is Eliminating a Popular Free Checking Account