Darryl M. Jacobs Sr., Executive Vice President
Darryl is a graduate of the University of Rochester and a chemical engineer. He joined the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies in 1972 and is in charge of the company leasing programs in coal and limestone. He is President of Southbend Limestone Company, a major western Pennsylvania producer of crushed limestone, sandstone, coal and lime. In addition, he is responsible for the Pennsylvania construction projects involving PENNECO, including gas pipelines. He has coauthored several chemical research papers that have been presented to various international chemical societies. He has been personally involved with the company’s oil and gas operations since 1979.
- Intel says chip shortage could drag into 2023 as outlook barely clears Street view
- Intel Tops Second-Quarter Goals As PC Chips Offset Data Center Drop
- Square Hits Key RS Rating Threshold, Eyes Breakout
- Intel’s Sales Forecast Falls Short as Data Center Unit Sags
- Lucid Motors To Become One Of Biggest New EV Stocks After Debut, But Shareholder Vote Delayed