Darryl M. Jacobs Sr., Executive Vice President
Darryl is a graduate of the University of Rochester and a chemical engineer. He joined the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies in 1972 and is in charge of the company leasing programs in coal and limestone. He is President of Southbend Limestone Company, a major western Pennsylvania producer of crushed limestone, sandstone, coal and lime. In addition, he is responsible for the Pennsylvania construction projects involving PENNECO, including gas pipelines. He has coauthored several chemical research papers that have been presented to various international chemical societies. He has been personally involved with the company’s oil and gas operations since 1979.
- Micron Poised to Report Great Results, but the Outlook Matters More
- GE says four HA turbines in U.S. shut down due to blade problem
- Friday Is Going to Be a Huge Day for Stock Traders
- Under Armour to cut 400 more jobs in turnaround push, shares rise
- New U.S. LNG projects, enough to double exports, on verge of launch