Darryl M. Jacobs Sr., Executive Vice President
Darryl is a graduate of the University of Rochester and a chemical engineer. He joined the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies in 1972 and is in charge of the company leasing programs in coal and limestone. He is President of Southbend Limestone Company, a major western Pennsylvania producer of crushed limestone, sandstone, coal and lime. In addition, he is responsible for the Pennsylvania construction projects involving PENNECO, including gas pipelines. He has coauthored several chemical research papers that have been presented to various international chemical societies. He has been personally involved with the company’s oil and gas operations since 1979.
- Tesla Hits All-Time High Before Being Downgraded: Where to Now?
- Is Public Joint Stock Company Gazprom (MCX:GAZP) A Smart Pick For Income Investors?
- What the China Trade Deal Means for U.S. Oil Producers
- McDermott International may file for bankruptcy as soon as next week - Bloomberg
- The Crypto Daily – Movers and Shakers – 19/01/20