Darryl M. Jacobs Sr., Executive Vice President
Darryl is a graduate of the University of Rochester and a chemical engineer. He joined the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies in 1972 and is in charge of the company leasing programs in coal and limestone. He is President of Southbend Limestone Company, a major western Pennsylvania producer of crushed limestone, sandstone, coal and lime. In addition, he is responsible for the Pennsylvania construction projects involving PENNECO, including gas pipelines. He has coauthored several chemical research papers that have been presented to various international chemical societies. He has been personally involved with the company’s oil and gas operations since 1979.
- Stocks, Futures Sink; Virus Fears Spark Haven Rush: Markets Wrap
- Dow Jones Futures Tumble With Oil Prices, Yields On New Covid Variant
- Dow futures tumble over 800 points on fears over new COVID variant detected in South Africa
- China Asks Didi to Delist From U.S. On Security Fears
- Goldman Sachs: Use these 5 high growth stocks to shield yourself from rising interest rates