Darryl M. Jacobs Sr., Executive Vice President
Darryl is a graduate of the University of Rochester and a chemical engineer. He joined the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies in 1972 and is in charge of the company leasing programs in coal and limestone. He is President of Southbend Limestone Company, a major western Pennsylvania producer of crushed limestone, sandstone, coal and lime. In addition, he is responsible for the Pennsylvania construction projects involving PENNECO, including gas pipelines. He has coauthored several chemical research papers that have been presented to various international chemical societies. He has been personally involved with the company’s oil and gas operations since 1979.
- Working From Home Gives Chipmakers Boost While Others Suffer
- Amazon Fires Worker Who Led Strike Over Virus
- Larry Fink Sees Economy Recovering From Virus But Forever Transformed
- U.S. Air Force finds additional deficiency in Boeing's aerial fuel system
- Oil rebounds from 18-year lows after U.S., Russia agree to talks