Darryl M. Jacobs Sr., Executive Vice President
Darryl is a graduate of the University of Rochester and a chemical engineer. He joined the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies in 1972 and is in charge of the company leasing programs in coal and limestone. He is President of Southbend Limestone Company, a major western Pennsylvania producer of crushed limestone, sandstone, coal and lime. In addition, he is responsible for the Pennsylvania construction projects involving PENNECO, including gas pipelines. He has coauthored several chemical research papers that have been presented to various international chemical societies. He has been personally involved with the company’s oil and gas operations since 1979.
- America is experiencing 'truth decay' at an alarming rate, experts warn
- Did You Participate In Any Of Apple's (NASDAQ:AAPL) Incredible 333% Return?
- Yamana Gold, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Yamana Gold, Inc.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Vipshop Holdings Limited
- Freeport Minerals Corporation -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Freeport-McMoRan Inc.