Get The Facts
Visit http://www.energyindepth.org for more information.
The Keystone Energy Forum is a group of concerned citizens and partners committed to improving the public’s understanding of, and support for, the many opportunities presented by the Marcellus Shale natural gas reserves here in Pennsylvania.
The Keystone Energy Forum wants to educate our fellow Pennsylvanians so we can ensure our elected officials are creating sound policies promoting a strong economy and energy security.
Visit http://www.keystoneenergyforum.com for more information
Conrad Volz is a researcher from the University of Pittsburgh who has made gross misrepresentations about oil and gas development. Even Volz’s peers know that his research is flawed and incorrect. The link below is to a story about how Volz was required to revised an irresponsible report two days after he published it because it did not survive a peer review.
- Dow Jones Today, Futures Mixed As Tesla Lifts Nasdaq; Walgreens, CVS Dive On Amazon Pharmacy Launch
- Walmart Tops Q3 Earnings Forecast As Online Activity Boosts U.S. Same-Store Sales
- Plug Power Down After Stock Offering Priced at Discount
- Stock market news live updates: Stock futures mixed as investors pause after vaccine-fueled rally
- Dow Jones Futures Fall; Tesla Stock Spikes To Buy Areas On S&P 500 Nod; Wal-Mart Beats, Amazon Pharmacy Launches