Get The Facts
Visit http://www.energyindepth.org for more information.
The Keystone Energy Forum is a group of concerned citizens and partners committed to improving the public’s understanding of, and support for, the many opportunities presented by the Marcellus Shale natural gas reserves here in Pennsylvania.
The Keystone Energy Forum wants to educate our fellow Pennsylvanians so we can ensure our elected officials are creating sound policies promoting a strong economy and energy security.
Visit http://www.keystoneenergyforum.com for more information
Conrad Volz is a researcher from the University of Pittsburgh who has made gross misrepresentations about oil and gas development. Even Volz’s peers know that his research is flawed and incorrect. The link below is to a story about how Volz was required to revised an irresponsible report two days after he published it because it did not survive a peer review.
- Gold prices top $1,800, settle at highest since February
- DraftKings Stock: Is It A Buy Right Now As It Dives Ahead Of Earnings?
- Vaccine Stocks Pare Deep Losses As Angela Merkel Opposes Waiving Patents
- Gold prices settle above $1,800 an ounce, highest since February
- DraftKings To Report After Year's Biggest Events In Online Gambling