The PENNECO Management team has an average of over 30 years experience in the exploration and production industry. This expertise has enabled the company to drill many types of conventional and un-conventional oil and gas wells in multiple basins nationwide. PENNECO owns a majority stake in the eastern-most oil field in the continental U.S., which is located in Bradford County, PA.
PENNECO is committed to drilling in an environmentally responsible way. Our environmental consciousness has helped to dissipate the stereotype associated with energy extraction. The company takes pride in its relationships with surface owners, regulations and local municipalities.
Building on the legacy of energy production started by Seaborn Jacobs, PENNECO’s business plan is to acquire a diverse portfolio of oil and gas production to minimize risk and maximize return.
- Walmart Earnings Beat As E-Commerce Soars But Stock Reverses As Amazon Makes Key Move
- NIO earnings preview: Here's what to expect from the Chinese EV maker
- Moderna Gets Wall Street Reappraisal After Its Positive Covid-19 Vaccine News
- Best Dividend Stocks In 2020: Five Strong-Yield Stocks Beating The S&P 500
- Dow Jones Tumbles, Retail Sales Weak; Nio Jumps Before Earnings, While Tesla Surges On S&P 500 Inclusion