The PENNECO Management team has an average of over 30 years experience in the exploration and production industry. This expertise has enabled the company to drill many types of conventional and un-conventional oil and gas wells in multiple basins nationwide. PENNECO owns a majority stake in the eastern-most oil field in the continental U.S., which is located in Bradford County, PA.
PENNECO is committed to drilling in an environmentally responsible way. Our environmental consciousness has helped to dissipate the stereotype associated with energy extraction. The company takes pride in its relationships with surface owners, regulations and local municipalities.
Building on the legacy of energy production started by Seaborn Jacobs, PENNECO’s business plan is to acquire a diverse portfolio of oil and gas production to minimize risk and maximize return.
- Next big shoe to drop in financial markets may still be ahead on inflation that fails to respond to Fed’s rate hikes
- Target, Walmart: 3 takeaways from 'a wild 48 hours in retail'
- Stock market news live updates: Stocks sink as retail results disappoint across the board
- Wells Fargo Bullish on These 2 Stocks for Over 50% Upside
- You just retired and your target-date fund has plunged. What do you do now?