The PENNECO Management team has an average of over 30 years experience in the exploration and production industry. This expertise has enabled the company to drill many types of conventional and un-conventional oil and gas wells in multiple basins nationwide. PENNECO owns a majority stake in the eastern-most oil field in the continental U.S., which is located in Bradford County, PA.
PENNECO is committed to drilling in an environmentally responsible way. Our environmental consciousness has helped to dissipate the stereotype associated with energy extraction. The company takes pride in its relationships with surface owners, regulations and local municipalities.
Building on the legacy of energy production started by Seaborn Jacobs, PENNECO’s business plan is to acquire a diverse portfolio of oil and gas production to minimize risk and maximize return.
- Pharmaceutical company AbbVie buying ImmunoGen in $10.1 billion deal
- AbbVie to Buy ImmunoGen for More Than $10 Billion
- AbbVie signs $10 billion deal to buy cancer drugmaker ImmunoGen
- Stock market news today: US futures pop ahead of key inflation data
- Ford Issues Guidance and It’s Really Good. The Stock Is Rising.