The PENNECO Management team has an average of over 30 years experience in the exploration and production industry. This expertise has enabled the company to drill many types of conventional and un-conventional oil and gas wells in multiple basins nationwide. PENNECO owns a majority stake in the eastern-most oil field in the continental U.S., which is located in Bradford County, PA.
PENNECO is committed to drilling in an environmentally responsible way. Our environmental consciousness has helped to dissipate the stereotype associated with energy extraction. The company takes pride in its relationships with surface owners, regulations and local municipalities.
Building on the legacy of energy production started by Seaborn Jacobs, PENNECO’s business plan is to acquire a diverse portfolio of oil and gas production to minimize risk and maximize return.
- Meme Stock Traders Predict New Favorite Will 'Swallow Gaming Industry'
- Moderna Stock Retreats Slightly On Vaccine Worries — Is It A Buy Right Now?
- Corsair rockets up 30% in early trading as Wall Street Bets finds its latest meme stock
- 5 Dow Jones Stocks To Buy And Watch In June 2021: Apple Jumps
- Lordstown stock plunges over 20% after CEO and CFO resign