Kevin J. Stromple, Vice President
Kevin is a graduate of Duquesne University with a B.S. in Business Administration as well as an MBA. He is responsible for certain accounting functions, investment analysis, as well as corporate and business development for the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
Prior to joining PENNECO, Kevin held various accounting and management positions, primarily with Appalachian Basin oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- UPDATE 1-Emirates close to buying 30 Boeing 787 amid fleet review -sources
- Emirates close to buying 30 Boeing 787 in fleet compromise deal: sources
- AI Poised to Impact High-Skill U.S. Jobs Including Finance, Tech
- RPT-ASIA COPPER WEEK-Freeport sees sharp drop in copper treatment charges next year
- CORRECTED-Ex-British Airways executive indicted over alleged JFK Airport bribery scheme