Kevin J. Stromple, Vice President
Kevin is a graduate of Duquesne University with a B.S. in Business Administration as well as an MBA. He is responsible for certain accounting functions, investment analysis, as well as corporate and business development for the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
Prior to joining PENNECO, Kevin held various accounting and management positions, primarily with Appalachian Basin oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- Facebook Under Fire as Companies Pause Social Media Ads: List
- Micron, Xilinx Give Bullish Revenue Forecasts; Shares Surge
- Tesla Shares Top $1,000 Again on Musk’s Break-Even Optimism
- Stock market news live updates: Stock futures little changed heading into final session of June
- Insiders Are Dumping DraftKings Shares — Should You Panic? This Analyst Says No