Kevin J. Stromple, Vice President
Kevin is a graduate of Duquesne University with a B.S. in Business Administration as well as an MBA. He is responsible for certain accounting functions, investment analysis, as well as corporate and business development for the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
Prior to joining PENNECO, Kevin held various accounting and management positions, primarily with Appalachian Basin oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- Shale Oil M&A Accelerates With Pioneer Strike to Buy Out Parsley
- Stock market news live updates: Stock futures open higher, Netflix shares tumble after subscriber growth misses
- Pelosi, Mnuchin Move Closer to Stimulus Deal Amid Senate Doubts
- AMD: Expect a “Beat and Raise” in Q3 Earnings, Says Top Analyst
- What investors should make of Netflix’s earnings