Kevin J. Stromple, Vice President
Kevin is a graduate of Duquesne University with a B.S. in Business Administration as well as an MBA. He is responsible for certain accounting functions, investment analysis, as well as corporate and business development for the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
Prior to joining PENNECO, Kevin held various accounting and management positions, primarily with Appalachian Basin oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- Facebook and its executives are getting destroyed after botching the handling of a massive data 'breach'
- McCabe kept memos on Trump dealings; Mueller now has them
- These Job-Search Mistakes Are Killing Your Career Prospects
- Trump-linked data analysis firm taps 50M Facebook profiles
- 5 Problems With Retiring in Your 50s