Kevin J. Stromple, Vice President
Kevin is a graduate of Duquesne University with a B.S. in Business Administration as well as an MBA. He is responsible for certain accounting functions, investment analysis, as well as corporate and business development for the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
Prior to joining PENNECO, Kevin held various accounting and management positions, primarily with Appalachian Basin oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- Dow Jones Futures: Extended Stock Market Rally, Tesla Climax Run Are Volatile Mix; Nio Stock A Buy With New ET7 Sedan
- Joe Biden wants to give you a $2,000 stimulus check — and it could be quick
- Bearish Bets: 2 Stocks You Should Consider Shorting This Week
- Exxon’s Mega Oil Finds In Guyana Are Just The Beginning
- Interest Rates Have Soared. That Could Put a Dent in Stocks Soon.