Kevin J. Stromple, Vice President
Kevin is a graduate of Duquesne University with a B.S. in Business Administration as well as an MBA. He is responsible for certain accounting functions, investment analysis, as well as corporate and business development for the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
Prior to joining PENNECO, Kevin held various accounting and management positions, primarily with Appalachian Basin oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- Dow Jones Futures: S&P 500 Undercuts Low As Yields Spike; Tesla Forges New Buy Point
- Cisco to Buy Cybersecurity Company Splunk in $28 Billion Cash Deal
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Paulson Cost Family Trust $10 Million With Condo Deal, Wife Says
- What striking workers get wrong about automaker profits
- Dow Jones Dives After Powell Stokes These Fears; 3 Warren Buffett Stocks Dig In Near Entries