Kevin J. Stromple, Vice President
Kevin is a graduate of Duquesne University with a B.S. in Business Administration as well as an MBA. He is responsible for certain accounting functions, investment analysis, as well as corporate and business development for the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
Prior to joining PENNECO, Kevin held various accounting and management positions, primarily with Appalachian Basin oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- Oil’s Trump Bump Fades as Doubts Rise Over Proposed Output Deal
- Oil futures pare record gains as doubts creep in on Trump's Saudi-Russia output deal
- Zoom Grapples With Security Flaws That Sour Users on App
- Mark Cuban on $349 billion in small-business loans: 'It is literally the best stimulus bill ever for small businesses'
- United Airlines President No Longer Counting on Quick ‘Snap Back’