Kevin J. Stromple, Vice President
Kevin is a graduate of Duquesne University with a B.S. in Business Administration as well as an MBA. He is responsible for certain accounting functions, investment analysis, as well as corporate and business development for the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
Prior to joining PENNECO, Kevin held various accounting and management positions, primarily with Appalachian Basin oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- China Education Stocks Tumble on Regulatory Woes. All Chinese Shares Are Paying Price.
- Dow Jones Futures: Apple, Microsoft Lead Market Rally; Snap, Twitter Surge On Earnings, Chinese Stocks Hit
- Kimberly-Clark profit slides to miss estimates as sales fall short amid reduced demand for tissue
- Schlumberger stock rallies after swinging to profit that beat expectations
- Boston Beer stock is crashing because the hard seltzer boom is basically over