Kevin J. Stromple, Vice President
Kevin is a graduate of Duquesne University with a B.S. in Business Administration as well as an MBA. He is responsible for certain accounting functions, investment analysis, as well as corporate and business development for the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
Prior to joining PENNECO, Kevin held various accounting and management positions, primarily with Appalachian Basin oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- Drugmakers slash prices to be eligible for China's bulk-buy program
- 4 changes that could affect Social Security in 2020
- McDermott Is Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy as Soon as Next Week
- GE's fmr. embattled CEO Jeffrey Immelt wants to set the record straight in new book
- Where the plant-based food market is headed this year