Kevin J. Stromple, Vice President
Kevin is a graduate of Duquesne University with a B.S. in Business Administration as well as an MBA. He is responsible for certain accounting functions, investment analysis, as well as corporate and business development for the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
Prior to joining PENNECO, Kevin held various accounting and management positions, primarily with Appalachian Basin oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- 4 Dow Jones Stocks To Buy And Watch In April 2021: Apple Rallies, Microsoft Is Breaking Out
- Applied Materials Outlook Called Conservative; Analysts Hike Price Targets
- Is Square Stock A Buy? Cash App Growth, Bitcoin Outlook Vs. Merchant Exposure
- Goldman Sachs Downgraded Chevron Stock. Here Are the Oil Stocks to Buy Instead.
- Coinbase Plans to Go Public Next Week. Its First-Quarter Revenue Jumped 847%.