Mathew S. Jacobs, Senior Vice President
Mathew is a graduate of Tennessee Temple University with a B. S. in Business Administration. He joined the PENNECO team in 1986 and is responsible for oil and gas marketing, risk management, cash management, various computer and accounting operations, monitoring of land and well operations and monthly production balancing of the company’s operated oil and gas wells. He is also involved in the day-to-day operations of the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
- Dow Jones Futures Reverse Lower As U.S. Calls For Pause On J&J Covid Vaccine; 4 Tech Giants Near Buy Points
- These Are The 5 Best Stocks To Buy And Watch Now
- American Airlines stock falls after first-quarter loss, revenue update
- U.S. Futures Fall After J&J Vaccine Put on Pause: Markets Wrap
- Stock market news live updates: Stock futures drop after US officials call for pause of J&J vaccine rollout