Mathew S. Jacobs, Senior Vice President
Mathew is a graduate of Tennessee Temple University with a B. S. in Business Administration. He joined the PENNECO team in 1986 and is responsible for oil and gas marketing, risk management, cash management, various computer and accounting operations, monitoring of land and well operations and monthly production balancing of the company’s operated oil and gas wells. He is also involved in the day-to-day operations of the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
- China’s Cheap Electric Vehicles Could Disrupt Global Markets
- Bulls And Bears Of The Week: IBM, Microsoft, Tesla And More
- Barron's Picks And Pans: Apple, Boeing, Disney, Tesla And More
- 42% of people say this is why they aren't investing in the stock market
- "You're stealing our water": Germans protest against Tesla gigafactory