Mathew S. Jacobs, Senior Vice President
Mathew is a graduate of Tennessee Temple University with a B. S. in Business Administration. He joined the PENNECO team in 1986 and is responsible for oil and gas marketing, risk management, cash management, various computer and accounting operations, monitoring of land and well operations and monthly production balancing of the company’s operated oil and gas wells. He is also involved in the day-to-day operations of the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
- Is Lucid Motors Stock A Buy Right Now Ahead Of Its Highly Anticipated IPO?
- 2 “Strong Buy” Stocks Under $10 With Strong Growth Prospects
- Amazon’s stock looks tired. Consider buying shares of these five fast-growing e-commerce plays instead
- Nikola stock falls after shareholders file to sell off their stakes
- China EV Stocks Fall As Beijing Widens Crackdown Beyond Tech