Mathew S. Jacobs, Senior Vice President
Mathew is a graduate of Tennessee Temple University with a B. S. in Business Administration. He joined the PENNECO team in 1986 and is responsible for oil and gas marketing, risk management, cash management, various computer and accounting operations, monitoring of land and well operations and monthly production balancing of the company’s operated oil and gas wells. He is also involved in the day-to-day operations of the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
- Dow Jones Futures: Extended Stock Market Rally, Tesla Climax Run Are Volatile Mix; Nio Stock A Buy With New ET7 Sedan
- Interest Rates Have Soared. That Could Put a Dent in Stocks Soon.
- ‘Black-ish’ star Anthony Anderson wants to help Americans with their finances
- Is GM Stock A Buy? General Motors Flashes Buy Signal As Sales Rebound
- Here's why you should consider a Roth IRA conversion