Mathew S. Jacobs, Senior Vice President
Mathew is a graduate of Tennessee Temple University with a B. S. in Business Administration. He joined the PENNECO team in 1986 and is responsible for oil and gas marketing, risk management, cash management, various computer and accounting operations, monitoring of land and well operations and monthly production balancing of the company’s operated oil and gas wells. He is also involved in the day-to-day operations of the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
- Tech Still Offers Value, `Vaccine or No Vaccine': Barings
- Stocks, Futures Rise on Stimulus Hope; Bonds Fall: Markets Wrap
- Danone Plans Biggest Shakeup in Years With Full Portfolio Review
- Oil Steady Near $41 Before OPEC+ Meets to Assess State of Market
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian markets jump on vaccine, U.S. aid hopes; China data caps gains