Mathew S. Jacobs, Senior Vice President
Mathew is a graduate of Tennessee Temple University with a B. S. in Business Administration. He joined the PENNECO team in 1986 and is responsible for oil and gas marketing, risk management, cash management, various computer and accounting operations, monitoring of land and well operations and monthly production balancing of the company’s operated oil and gas wells. He is also involved in the day-to-day operations of the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies.
- Dow Jones Futures: Market Rally Awaits Omicron Variant News After Covid Sell-Off; What To Do Now
- The Electric Vehicle Charging Market Could Be Worth As Much As $1.6 Trillion
- More Americans have $1 million saved for retirement than ever before
- Walmart heirs to candy conglomerates: These are the 25 richest families in the US
- Famed investor Jeremy Grantham says the next decline will be 'bigger and better' than anything in US history — here are 3 of his safe haven stock picks