PENNECO’s business objective is to locate, develop, produce and profitably market oil and gas in an environmentally responsible way. Over the years, PENNECO has achieved consistent results through innovation, managerial excellence and integrity.
The company’s hedging strategy has provided stable returns in an extremely volatile commodity market. PENNECO hedges have been in the money 90% of the time, thereby achieving remarkable downside price risk protection. The financial strength of a multinational integrated oil company, the company’s hedging counter party, is an added assurance of performance.
- Pharmaceutical company AbbVie buying ImmunoGen in $10.1 billion deal
- AbbVie to Buy ImmunoGen for More Than $10 Billion
- AbbVie signs $10 billion deal to buy cancer drugmaker ImmunoGen
- Stock market news today: US futures pop ahead of key inflation data
- Ford Issues Guidance and It’s Really Good. The Stock Is Rising.