PENNECO’s business objective is to locate, develop, produce and profitably market oil and gas in an environmentally responsible way. Over the years, PENNECO has achieved consistent results through innovation, managerial excellence and integrity.
The company’s hedging strategy has provided stable returns in an extremely volatile commodity market. PENNECO hedges have been in the money 90% of the time, thereby achieving remarkable downside price risk protection. The financial strength of a multinational integrated oil company, the company’s hedging counter party, is an added assurance of performance.
- Dow Jones Rallies On Pfizer Coronavirus Vaccine News; Tesla Jumps On Upgrade, While Nio Dives On Earnings
- Carnival and Norwegian Cruise Line Are Selling More Stock
- Dow Jones Stocks To Buy And Watch In November 2020: Apple, Microsoft Offer New Buy Points
- Is Nio Stock A Buy Right Now As Chinese EVs Boom? Here's What Earnings, Stock Chart Show
- Lowe's Gives Cautious Guidance As Covid Costs Weigh On Earnings