Terry S. Jacobs, President and CEO
Terrence S. Jacobs, Chairman, President, Chief Executive Officer, and a Director of Penneco Oil Company, is a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania and is a graduate of Duquesne University. He has been active with the PENNECO Affiliated Group of Companies since 1968 and has also been chief financial officer of the company operations in coal and other minerals since 1974. He has held primary operating responsibility for PENNECO’s gas and oil leasing, exploration, and drilling operations and real estate projects. He is lead director of LinnCo, LLC (NASDAQ listed), a director of CMS Mid-Atlantic, Inc., a director of Duquesne University, a member of the National Petroleum Council, a two-term Past President of the Independent Oil and Gas Association of Pennsylvania (IOGA), a member of the Executive Committee of the Pennsylvania Independent Oil and Gas Association (PIOGA-successor to IOGA PA), PAC Chairman of the Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA) for the states of Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Western New York and Chairman of the IPAA Tax Committee. From 1969-1972, he was controller of the Pittsburgh Steelers Football Club.
- 4 Dow Jones Stocks To Buy And Watch In April 2021: Apple Rallies, Microsoft Is Breaking Out
- Does Jump In Carnival Stock Make It A Buy Right Now? Here's What Earnings, Charts Show
- Biohaven Crushes Forecasts; What's Next For Its Blockbuster Hopeful?
- Carnival stock surges as Q1 losses widened to $2 billion but cash burn was less than expected
- These Are The 5 Best Stocks To Buy And Watch Now